Welcome to the Celtic Complexion Family
Quite frankly, we aren’t Amazon
(and we’re quite proud of that)
You can buy skincare just about anywhere these days, but if you miss the personal touch of people caring about you, appreciating your business and being grateful to serve you, welcome to our family.
We don’t just want to make a sale, we want to care for your skin for years to come.
Our products aren’t the cheapest.
And you won’t get them the fastest.
But you will get the very best quality skincare you’ve ever used on your skin.
If you’re new around here, I have a couple of gifts for you.
The first gift is…
A copy of my e-book:
Inside the Beauty Industry; Things the Media Never Told You and Your Mother Never Knew.
Just sign up for it on the pop up that appears on this page. I know, I hate pop-ups too, but I have no other way of getting your attention virtually (don’t worry, I won’t abuse it!)
It’s a short read, and it will give you insider secrets that probably 90% of the public doesn’t know about this industry.
Even if you don’t buy your skincare from us, this knowledge will empower you to make better buying decisions.
The second gift is…
$20 to use on your first order. Just use the word code printed on your postcard. It’s located in the URL.
If you plan on taking advantage of this, you can’t go wrong with Youth Infusion High Potency Serum.
If you’d like to try an assortment of products, then a travel kit is the way to go.
“The founder and CEO of the company is very hands on and delivers excellent customer service to her customers. Jennifer is always on hand to answer any questions you may have, make recommendations based on your area of concern. I have searched for a long time to find the hallowed skin care that actually works, I have spent thousands of $$ in doing so, I feel like at last I have found the one I was searching for. Please try Celtic Complexion, you will not be disappointed.”
Finally, be sure to read our corporate ethics promise below.
I took a little of Steve Jobs advice (“Think different”)
A little of Gandhi’s advice (“Be the change you want to see in the world”)
With a little Tess McGill’s advice for good measure (“You can bend the rules plenty once you get to the top, but not while you’re trying to get there. And if you’re someone like me, you can’t get there without bending the rules”)
If you have any questions, you can reach me directly by:
Text/Phone: (727) 290-5981
Email: jennifer (at) celticcomplexion (dot) com
P.S. I would also encourage you to sign up for our newsletter because we only advertise our specials, BOGO sales and announcements there.
Jennifer Devlin Waller
Founder & CEO
Our Company Ethics
1. We are real, live, breathing humans, making your products, packing your orders, answering your questions and solving your problems. We do not use any A.I. technology.
2. Our work ethic is GenX strong. When we are at work, 100% of our time and attention is focused on our customers (first) and products (second).
3. We aren’t on social media because we believe a personal touch is a much better experience than hashtags, filters and FOMO. Our customers are our “influencers”.
4. We love saving you money, so we offer monthly BOGO sales.
5. We keep it real. No exaggerated claims or promises about what our products can do. It’s skincare, not surgery.
6. We offer no hassle returns. If something doesn’t work for you, simply let us know within 30 days, and we’ll refund your money and part friends.
7. Our products are created in small batches without harmful chemicals, fragrance or dyes. We use ethically sourced, non-gmo ingredients. The difference is like fast food vs. a home cooked meal.
8. The entire line was created for sensitive skin, so you’ll never have to worry about burning, itching or redness when applying our products.
9. No greenwashing: The practice of adding the minimum amount of an active ingredient to be able to use the marketing claims. Our formulas contain generous amounts of active ingredients so you notice the difference in your skin.
10. Customer service is not just a “department”, it’s the entire cornerstone of our business. We value your time, intelligence and your privacy.