Hailed as a “masterpiece” by beauty editors.
Known as “Kryptonite for wrinkles” by our customers.
- Feels like a moisturizer, delivers like a serum and performs like a professional peel
- Formulated with vitamins, essential fatty acids, bio fermented sea kelp and Coenzyme Q10 which together helps to prevent skin damage and maximize skin tone by neutralizing free radicals. Free-radical damage compromises the support structure in your skin, leading to wrinkles, sagging and uneven skin tone
- Increases the density of collagen bundles and increases cell regeneration
- Contains high levels of flavonoids, trace minerals and anti-oxidants
- Provides a barrier on the skin to protect it from photo-aging
- Works effectively, over time to re-texturize the skin
You may say “It’s only a moisturizer”. Yes, in the same way that the Mona Lisa is just paint.
“I have spent thousands of dollars over decades on high-end skin care products, including those from La Prairie, Sisley, Sonya Dakar, Ultraluxe and many others. I had hoped and expected to see improvements in my skin but was always disappointed. I ultimately convinced myself that the best I could hope for was “maintenance” (no deterioration). I tried Celtic Jewel with the same expectation but with the added comfort that it was an organic, hand-made product by someone I trust. My expectations were shattered immediately! I saw rapid improvement in the luster, tone, and feel of my skin! My oily skin became less oily. My pores are less visible. When I have a blemish, I apply CJ at night, and the next morning, the blemish virtually disappears. My foundation looks better. I use CJ morning and night. I now actually look forward to my morning and nightly beauty regimens (which I previously dreaded because they take too long). CJ is very light. There is no noticeable scent. It is hands down the best moisturizer I have ever used. My only fear is that I will run out of it!”
– Cindi Berry