Welcome to the Celtic Complexion Family
The F word we love around here is FREE…but quite frankly, we aren’t Amazon
(and we’re quite proud of that)
You can buy skincare just about anywhere these days, but if you miss the personal touch of people caring about you, appreciating your business and being grateful to serve you, welcome to our family.
We don’t just want to make a sale, we want to care for your skin for years to come.
Our products aren’t the cheapest.
And you won’t get them the fastest.
But you will get the very best quality skincare you’ve ever used on your skin.
BUY ONE GET ONE FREE on your first purchase of any product of your choice
That can be worth $7 or $295. The choice is yours. Choose wisely my friend.
The secret word to use at checkout is: ROSE
Just write that word in the NOTES section at checkout and my team will know to double the most expensive item in your cart. It won’t show up the cart, we’ll just include it with your order.
You may wonder why we do that. The truth is, we know we make the best skincare you’ll ever use, but you just don’t know it (yet).
It’s costs an obscene amount of money to acquire new customers these days, and the public seems to be distracted by everything.
I thought it made more sense just to GIVE you a product since you are our target demographic.
I know for a fact you’ll be hooked, so this is our way of getting you to give us a try.
“The founder and CEO of the company is very hands on and delivers excellent customer service to her customers. Jennifer is always on hand to answer any questions you may have, make recommendations based on your area of concern. I have searched for a long time to find the hallowed skin care that actually works, I have spent thousands of $$ in doing so, I feel like at last I have found the one I was searching for. Please try Celtic Complexion, you will not be disappointed.”
Finally, be sure to read our corporate ethics promise below.
It’s a little of Steve Jobs advice (“Think different”),
A touch of Gandhi’s advice (“Be the change you want to see in the world”),
With a sprinkle of Tess McGill’s advice for good measure (“You can bend the rules plenty once you get to the top, but not while you’re trying to get there. And if you’re someone like me, you can’t get there without bending the rules”).
Our Company Ethics
1. We are real, live, breathing humans, making your products, packing your orders, answering your questions and solving your problems. We do not use any A.I. technology.
2. Our work ethic is GenX strong. When we are at work, 100% of our time and attention is focused on our customers (first) and products (second). We stay in our lane. We make skincare, not waves.
3. We aren’t on social media because we believe a personal touch is a much better experience than hashtags, filters and FOMO. Our customers are our “influencers”.
4. We love saving you money, so we offer monthly BOGO sales.
5. We keep it real. No exaggerated claims or promises about what our products can do. It’s skincare, not surgery. We believe an educated customer is our best customer so we offer free ebooks about skincare (located on our home page).
6. We offer no hassle returns. If something doesn’t work for you, simply let us know within 30 days, and we’ll refund your money and part friends.
7. Our products are created in small batches without harmful chemicals, fragrance or dyes. We use ethically sourced, non-gmo ingredients. The difference is like fast food vs. a home cooked meal.
8. The entire line was created for sensitive skin, so you’ll never have to worry about burning, itching or redness when applying our products.
9. No greenwashing: The practice of adding the minimum amount of an active ingredient to be able to use the marketing claims. Our formulas contain generous amounts of active ingredients so you notice the difference in your skin.
10. Customer service is not just a “department”, it’s the entire cornerstone of our business. We value your time, intelligence and your privacy.
Care to chat, comment or have questions? You may contact me directly at
Jennifer (at) Celtic Complexion (dot) com.