You’ve seen it before, usually at family reunions or holidays: Old. Lady. Skin.
The tell tail signs are: crepey and parched with a side order of rough texture. It looks like it’s been neglected and forgotten, and that’s because, it has.
It’s easy to forget about your body skin because it’s usually hidden underneath clothes anyway. If you stop your skin care routine at your neck, your body skin is going to eventually look a lot older than your face, and then you won’t be fooling anyone.
Don’t make your body skin feel like a redheaded step child. Treat it as lovingly as you do your face.
We’ve developed a simple two step routine to keep your body skin looking rejuvenated, hydrated and healthy.
- Step 1: Exfoliate with Decadently Silky Sugar Scrub
- Step 2: Hydrate with Decadently Rich Body Lotion
- Plant oils feed and nourish your skin
- Essential oils provide a sense of euphoria and leave behind a soft understated scent that dissipates with time, NOT a “we-can-smell-you-coming-from-a-mile-away-gives-your-coworkers-a-headache” kind of scent. It is a citrus blend of tangerine, lemon, orange, pink grapefruit, and bergamot.
- Part lotion, part crème quickly absorbs into skin leaving behind only softness
- Plant oils + emu oil = the best of both worlds, double duty hydration
“Where do I begin, I have been using the same brand of body lotion for years, the company was sold a few years ago and the product was not quite the same. I continued with the line more out of habit just applying more often, I have found the Holy Grail of lotions!! I just received the Decadently Rich set, one application and I am no longer in search of a new lotion. I am sensitive to rose fragrances and was happy to see the Slightly Innocent was a citrus blend, the scent is very light with just the right combination of citrus notes. This product, as with all of Jennifer’s, a little goes a long way, it blends brilliantly into the skin. Now if it just came in the gallon size!”
– Anne Condon