You’ve seen it before, usually at family reunions or holidays: Old. Lady. Skin.
The tell tale signs are: crepey and parched with a side order of rough texture. It looks like it’s been neglected and forgotten, and that’s because it has.
It’s easy to forget about your body skin because it’s usually hidden underneath clothes anyway. If you stop your skin care routine at your neck, your body skin is going to eventually look a lot older than your face, and then you won’t be fooling anyone.
Don’t make your body skin feel like a redheaded stepchild. Treat it as lovingly as you do your face.
- Step 1: Exfoliate with Decadently Silky Sugar Scrub
- Step 2: Hydrate with Decadently Rich Body Lotion
- Essential oils provide a sense of euphoria and leave behind a soft understated scent that dissipates with time, NOT a “we-can-smell-you-coming-from-a-mile-away-gives-your-coworkers-a-headache” kind of scent
- Part lotion, part crème quickly absorbs into skin leaving behind only softness
- Plant oils + emu oil = the best of both worlds, double duty hydration that feed and nourish your skin
Slightly Innocent is a citrus blend of tangerine, lemon, orange, pink grapefruit, and bergamot.
Slightly Provocative is a floral blend of ylang ylang, tangerine, bergamot, lavender, lemon, and tuberose.