You’ve seen it before, usually at family reunions or holidays: Old. Lady. Skin.
The tell tail signs are: crepey and parched with a side order of rough texture. It looks like it’s been neglected and forgotten, and that’s because it has.
It’s easy to forget about your body skin because it’s usually hidden underneath clothes anyway. If you stop your skin care routine at your neck, your body skin is going to eventually look a lot older than your face, and then you won’t be fooling anyone.
Don’t make your body skin feel like a redheaded step child. Treat it as lovingly as you do your face.
We’ve developed a simple two step routine to keep your body skin looking rejuvenated, hydrated and healthy.
Step 1: Exfoliate with Decadently Silky Sugar Scrub
Step 2: Hydrate with Decadently Rich Body Lotion
- Natural sucrose (sugar) is gentle on sensitive skin but deeply exfoliates with glycolic acids
- Plant oils feed and nourish your skin
- Essential oils provide a sense of euphoria and leave behind a soft understated scent that dissipates with time, NOT a “we-can-smell-you-coming-from-a-mile-away-gives-your-coworkers-a-headache” kind of scent
- Part lotion, part crème quickly absorbs into skin leaving behind only softness
- Plant oils + emu oil = the best of both worlds, double duty hydration
Available in two scents:
Slightly Innocent is a citrus blend of tangerine, lemon, orange, pink grapefruit, and bergamot.
Slightly Provocative is a floral blend of ylang ylang, tangerine, bergamot, lavender, lemon, tuberose.
“It’s the perfect body scrub! Let me first start with the adorable container this scrub comes in. I can leave it on my shower rack and not have to worry about water getting into it due to the hinged lid. Let’s talk about the wonderful scent of this scrub! It’s heavenly and the floral scent is so perfect first thing in the morning. A little bit goes a long way and I found that I didn’t need to use a moisturizer when I got out of the shower because so much of the scrub’s oils were left on my skin. ”